About the OCCON attitude.
We have 3 different areas in OCCON. Depending on your skills and experience we will see in which role you can fit. Apply for a job and we will discuss your personal opportunities together with you!
As a Team-Member in OCCON you are:
Our main working areas.
- Senior (Project Leader / Consultant)
- Experienced (Business Analyst)
- Junior (Technical Implementation Specialist)
- To analyse data and to find answers
- To collaborate with people (inhouse & customers)
- To work in procurement & logistics
- Digitalisation & new technologies
- To research and find answers
- To find your own way
- Strategical tasks
- Changing tasks & priorities
- Experience in the mentioned working areas
- Experience in MS Excel & reporting
- A good understanding of how to behave with people
- High quality expectations – working on details
- Power and enthusiasm to drive things forward
- Nice to have: Bachelor or Master in Applied Sciences
- Data Management
- Purchasing Process Support
- Customer Communication
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Digitalisation Process
- Strategy Definition
- Process Optimisation Projects
- Change Management
- Strategy Implementation
- Software development
- To experiment
- To work out solutions for a given task
- To communicate about your thoughts and optimisation ideas
- To improve and be an important part of a team
- Experience with at least one SPA framework (Angular, React, Vue) and C#.
- Experience or you are interested in non-relational databases, e.g. Apache, Cassandra, MongoDB and Neo4j.
- Experience in dealing with web servers, e.g. nginx
- Nice to have: a bachelor’s degree in applied computer science and gathered some experience as a professional
- Working Student
- Bachelor / Master Thesis
- Reals tasks – nothing that it is just put on the shelf
- Developments for features in our web-application or inhouse developments
You wish to learn a lot and have space to develop?
Check the job descriptions. In case you find yourself we are happy to talk to you!